Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Duper Tuesday

I have long argued that the most important reason to vote is that it gives you the right to whine about the outsome. Given the high and, in some cases, record turnouts in the recent primaries, we're going to see a whole lot of whining come 2009.

It's great to see so many people getting out there to vote -- now if we could get them to extend their involvement to encompass ongoing communication with government then I, as the Advocacy Guru, would be happy. Maybe we should get little buttons that look like those "I Voted" buttons that say "I Advocated" and give them to everyone who visits with, writes, calls or otherwise expresses an opinion to their elected officials.

Hmmm, that actually sounds like an interesting idea. I'm on it...

In the meantime, while you're waiting for the buttons, if you want to keep an eye on delegate counts, check out the CNN Election Board It will keep you entertained at least through March.

No comments: