Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey Yall

So...this is my very first blog in the history of all blogs to be posted by me. I am the lone southerner here at Advocacy Associates, and yes...I have a slight accent :) It's ok though....I find when scheduling meetings people appreciate it a bit more! I came here in January and was immediately thrown into the wild world of lobby days. The strange part about it is....I actually enjoy the craziness that goes into one of these fast paced days! If you were to ask me my favorite part.....it would have to be seeing the looks on people's faces after they've come out of a fabulous meeting with their elected officials. So often, I get the privilege of chatting with these participants after their meetings. I love listening to the enthusiasm that comes from each person.....sharing the little details of their meetings and such. That being said.....if you ever see me after one of your meetings, I invite you to come sit and drink some coffee with me to discuss :)

So....as my first official blog, which probably lacks a valid point.......it has been my pleasure sharing with you my thoughts on lobby days :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Vance said...

This is a great post. We're glad to have you on board!